Looking for a Highland Park Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Highland Park area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Highland Park roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Highland Park and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Highland Park. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Highland Park
Highland Park is a highly affluent town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The main purpose of the roof is usually to shelter your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine your roof directly before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Highland Park, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.