In Need of a Haltom City Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Haltom City area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Haltom City roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Haltom City and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Haltom City. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Haltom City
Haltom City is a city that is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth region and inside Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The population was 42,409 at the 2010 census. Haltom City is a inner suburb of Fort Worth, a principal city of the DFW Metroplex. The city is 6 miles from Downtown Fort Worth, 30 miles from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, and 20 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport in Irving. Haltom City is surrounded almost entirely by Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and Richland Hills.
The education system for Haltom City is served by the Birdville Independent School District, which also serves neighboring cities including Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and as far as Hurst. It is also served in the north by Keller ISD, with High school students exclusively feeding into Fossil Ridge High School in Fort Worth. The city is home to 10 parks, a state-of-the-art public library and recreation center, and the Tarrant County College branch Haltom City Northeast Center is a community division of the TCC Northeast Campus in Hurst. It was created in collaboration with the leadership of Haltom City to give greater opportunities to higher education. Medical facilities inside Haltom City is the T&R Clinic in the south-side. Haltom City is surrounded by major highways including, Highway 26, Highway 377, SH 121, (NE 28th St) SH 183 and Interstate 820.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The key reason for your roof is usually to shelter your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you want to develop a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to check your roof directly before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing tar in Haltom City, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.