Looking for a Haltom City Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Haltom City area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Haltom City roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Haltom City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Haltom City. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Haltom City
Haltom City is a city that is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth region and inside Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The population was 42,409 at the 2010 census. Haltom City is a inner suburb of Fort Worth, a principal city of the DFW Metroplex. The city is 6 miles from Downtown Fort Worth, 30 miles from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, and 20 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport in Irving. Haltom City is surrounded almost entirely by Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and Richland Hills.
The education system for Haltom City is served by the Birdville Independent School District, which also serves neighboring cities including Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and as far as Hurst. It is also served in the north by Keller ISD, with High school students exclusively feeding into Fossil Ridge High School in Fort Worth. The city is home to 10 parks, a state-of-the-art public library and recreation center, and the Tarrant County College branch Haltom City Northeast Center is a community division of the TCC Northeast Campus in Hurst. It was created in collaboration with the leadership of Haltom City to give greater opportunities to higher education. Medical facilities inside Haltom City is the T&R Clinic in the south-side. Haltom City is surrounded by major highways including, Highway 26, Highway 377, SH 121, (NE 28th St) SH 183 and Interstate 820.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The primary purpose of your roof is usually to shelter both you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital in order to create a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine your roof in person before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing systems in Haltom City, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.