Looking for a Haltom City Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services around the Haltom City area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Haltom City roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Haltom City and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Haltom City. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Haltom City
Haltom City is a city that is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth region and inside Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The population was 42,409 at the 2010 census. Haltom City is a inner suburb of Fort Worth, a principal city of the DFW Metroplex. The city is 6 miles from Downtown Fort Worth, 30 miles from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, and 20 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport in Irving. Haltom City is surrounded almost entirely by Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and Richland Hills.
The education system for Haltom City is served by the Birdville Independent School District, which also serves neighboring cities including Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and as far as Hurst. It is also served in the north by Keller ISD, with High school students exclusively feeding into Fossil Ridge High School in Fort Worth. The city is home to 10 parks, a state-of-the-art public library and recreation center, and the Tarrant County College branch Haltom City Northeast Center is a community division of the TCC Northeast Campus in Hurst. It was created in collaboration with the leadership of Haltom City to give greater opportunities to higher education. Medical facilities inside Haltom City is the T&R Clinic in the south-side. Haltom City is surrounded by major highways including, Highway 26, Highway 377, SH 121, (NE 28th St) SH 183 and Interstate 820.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The key purpose of your roof is always to shelter you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital in order to create a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing felt in Haltom City, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.