In Need of a Haltom City Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Haltom City area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Haltom City roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Haltom City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Haltom City. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Haltom City
Haltom City is a city that is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth region and inside Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The population was 42,409 at the 2010 census. Haltom City is a inner suburb of Fort Worth, a principal city of the DFW Metroplex. The city is 6 miles from Downtown Fort Worth, 30 miles from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, and 20 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport in Irving. Haltom City is surrounded almost entirely by Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and Richland Hills.
The education system for Haltom City is served by the Birdville Independent School District, which also serves neighboring cities including Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and as far as Hurst. It is also served in the north by Keller ISD, with High school students exclusively feeding into Fossil Ridge High School in Fort Worth. The city is home to 10 parks, a state-of-the-art public library and recreation center, and the Tarrant County College branch Haltom City Northeast Center is a community division of the TCC Northeast Campus in Hurst. It was created in collaboration with the leadership of Haltom City to give greater opportunities to higher education. Medical facilities inside Haltom City is the T&R Clinic in the south-side. Haltom City is surrounded by major highways including, Highway 26, Highway 377, SH 121, (NE 28th St) SH 183 and Interstate 820.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The key purpose of the roof would be to shelter both you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you would like develop a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years to come. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to examine your homes roof directly before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof tiles in Haltom City, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.