Looking for a Haltom City Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Haltom City area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Haltom City roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Haltom City and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Haltom City. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Haltom City
Haltom City is a city that is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth region and inside Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The population was 42,409 at the 2010 census. Haltom City is a inner suburb of Fort Worth, a principal city of the DFW Metroplex. The city is 6 miles from Downtown Fort Worth, 30 miles from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, and 20 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport in Irving. Haltom City is surrounded almost entirely by Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and Richland Hills.
The education system for Haltom City is served by the Birdville Independent School District, which also serves neighboring cities including Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and as far as Hurst. It is also served in the north by Keller ISD, with High school students exclusively feeding into Fossil Ridge High School in Fort Worth. The city is home to 10 parks, a state-of-the-art public library and recreation center, and the Tarrant County College branch Haltom City Northeast Center is a community division of the TCC Northeast Campus in Hurst. It was created in collaboration with the leadership of Haltom City to give greater opportunities to higher education. Medical facilities inside Haltom City is the T&R Clinic in the south-side. Haltom City is surrounded by major highways including, Highway 26, Highway 377, SH 121, (NE 28th St) SH 183 and Interstate 820.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The key intent behind your roof would be to shelter you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof directly before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof sealant in Haltom City, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.