Looking for a Haltom City Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Haltom City area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Haltom City roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Haltom City and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Haltom City. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Haltom City
Haltom City is a city that is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth region and inside Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The population was 42,409 at the 2010 census. Haltom City is a inner suburb of Fort Worth, a principal city of the DFW Metroplex. The city is 6 miles from Downtown Fort Worth, 30 miles from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, and 20 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport in Irving. Haltom City is surrounded almost entirely by Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and Richland Hills.
The education system for Haltom City is served by the Birdville Independent School District, which also serves neighboring cities including Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and as far as Hurst. It is also served in the north by Keller ISD, with High school students exclusively feeding into Fossil Ridge High School in Fort Worth. The city is home to 10 parks, a state-of-the-art public library and recreation center, and the Tarrant County College branch Haltom City Northeast Center is a community division of the TCC Northeast Campus in Hurst. It was created in collaboration with the leadership of Haltom City to give greater opportunities to higher education. Medical facilities inside Haltom City is the T&R Clinic in the south-side. Haltom City is surrounded by major highways including, Highway 26, Highway 377, SH 121, (NE 28th St) SH 183 and Interstate 820.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The primary reason for your roof is to shelter you and your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like develop a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years to come. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine your roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof restoration in Haltom City, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.