Looking for a Haltom City Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Haltom City area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Haltom City roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Haltom City and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Haltom City. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Haltom City
Haltom City is a city that is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth region and inside Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The population was 42,409 at the 2010 census. Haltom City is a inner suburb of Fort Worth, a principal city of the DFW Metroplex. The city is 6 miles from Downtown Fort Worth, 30 miles from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, and 20 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport in Irving. Haltom City is surrounded almost entirely by Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and Richland Hills.
The education system for Haltom City is served by the Birdville Independent School District, which also serves neighboring cities including Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and as far as Hurst. It is also served in the north by Keller ISD, with High school students exclusively feeding into Fossil Ridge High School in Fort Worth. The city is home to 10 parks, a state-of-the-art public library and recreation center, and the Tarrant County College branch Haltom City Northeast Center is a community division of the TCC Northeast Campus in Hurst. It was created in collaboration with the leadership of Haltom City to give greater opportunities to higher education. Medical facilities inside Haltom City is the T&R Clinic in the south-side. Haltom City is surrounded by major highways including, Highway 26, Highway 377, SH 121, (NE 28th St) SH 183 and Interstate 820.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The primary function of the roof would be to shelter your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to build a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to look at your roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is very important. The roof is among the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof membrane in Haltom City, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.