Looking for a Haltom City Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Haltom City area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Haltom City roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Haltom City and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Haltom City. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Haltom City
Haltom City is a city that is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth region and inside Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The population was 42,409 at the 2010 census. Haltom City is a inner suburb of Fort Worth, a principal city of the DFW Metroplex. The city is 6 miles from Downtown Fort Worth, 30 miles from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, and 20 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport in Irving. Haltom City is surrounded almost entirely by Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and Richland Hills.
The education system for Haltom City is served by the Birdville Independent School District, which also serves neighboring cities including Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and as far as Hurst. It is also served in the north by Keller ISD, with High school students exclusively feeding into Fossil Ridge High School in Fort Worth. The city is home to 10 parks, a state-of-the-art public library and recreation center, and the Tarrant County College branch Haltom City Northeast Center is a community division of the TCC Northeast Campus in Hurst. It was created in collaboration with the leadership of Haltom City to give greater opportunities to higher education. Medical facilities inside Haltom City is the T&R Clinic in the south-side. Haltom City is surrounded by major highways including, Highway 26, Highway 377, SH 121, (NE 28th St) SH 183 and Interstate 820.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The main function of your homes roof is to shelter you and the loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to create a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years to come. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof flashing in Haltom City, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.