Looking for a Haltom City Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the Haltom City area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Haltom City roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Haltom City and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Haltom City. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Haltom City
Haltom City is a city that is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth region and inside Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The population was 42,409 at the 2010 census. Haltom City is a inner suburb of Fort Worth, a principal city of the DFW Metroplex. The city is 6 miles from Downtown Fort Worth, 30 miles from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, and 20 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport in Irving. Haltom City is surrounded almost entirely by Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and Richland Hills.
The education system for Haltom City is served by the Birdville Independent School District, which also serves neighboring cities including Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and as far as Hurst. It is also served in the north by Keller ISD, with High school students exclusively feeding into Fossil Ridge High School in Fort Worth. The city is home to 10 parks, a state-of-the-art public library and recreation center, and the Tarrant County College branch Haltom City Northeast Center is a community division of the TCC Northeast Campus in Hurst. It was created in collaboration with the leadership of Haltom City to give greater opportunities to higher education. Medical facilities inside Haltom City is the T&R Clinic in the south-side. Haltom City is surrounded by major highways including, Highway 26, Highway 377, SH 121, (NE 28th St) SH 183 and Interstate 820.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The main intent behind the roof is always to shelter you and the loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to produce a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to look at your roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof estimate in Haltom City, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.