Looking for a Haltom City Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Haltom City area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Haltom City roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Haltom City and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Haltom City. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Haltom City
Haltom City is a city that is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth region and inside Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The population was 42,409 at the 2010 census. Haltom City is a inner suburb of Fort Worth, a principal city of the DFW Metroplex. The city is 6 miles from Downtown Fort Worth, 30 miles from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, and 20 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport in Irving. Haltom City is surrounded almost entirely by Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and Richland Hills.
The education system for Haltom City is served by the Birdville Independent School District, which also serves neighboring cities including Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and as far as Hurst. It is also served in the north by Keller ISD, with High school students exclusively feeding into Fossil Ridge High School in Fort Worth. The city is home to 10 parks, a state-of-the-art public library and recreation center, and the Tarrant County College branch Haltom City Northeast Center is a community division of the TCC Northeast Campus in Hurst. It was created in collaboration with the leadership of Haltom City to give greater opportunities to higher education. Medical facilities inside Haltom City is the T&R Clinic in the south-side. Haltom City is surrounded by major highways including, Highway 26, Highway 377, SH 121, (NE 28th St) SH 183 and Interstate 820.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The principal intent behind the roof is to shelter you and the family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to produce a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in Haltom City, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.