Looking for a Haltom City Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Haltom City area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Haltom City roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Haltom City and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Haltom City. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Haltom City
Haltom City is a city that is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth region and inside Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The population was 42,409 at the 2010 census. Haltom City is a inner suburb of Fort Worth, a principal city of the DFW Metroplex. The city is 6 miles from Downtown Fort Worth, 30 miles from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, and 20 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport in Irving. Haltom City is surrounded almost entirely by Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and Richland Hills.
The education system for Haltom City is served by the Birdville Independent School District, which also serves neighboring cities including Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and as far as Hurst. It is also served in the north by Keller ISD, with High school students exclusively feeding into Fossil Ridge High School in Fort Worth. The city is home to 10 parks, a state-of-the-art public library and recreation center, and the Tarrant County College branch Haltom City Northeast Center is a community division of the TCC Northeast Campus in Hurst. It was created in collaboration with the leadership of Haltom City to give greater opportunities to higher education. Medical facilities inside Haltom City is the T&R Clinic in the south-side. Haltom City is surrounded by major highways including, Highway 26, Highway 377, SH 121, (NE 28th St) SH 183 and Interstate 820.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The key purpose of your homes roof is always to shelter your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to produce a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof shingles in Haltom City, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.