In Need of a Haltom City Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Haltom City area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Haltom City roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Haltom City and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Haltom City. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Haltom City
Haltom City is a city that is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth region and inside Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The population was 42,409 at the 2010 census. Haltom City is a inner suburb of Fort Worth, a principal city of the DFW Metroplex. The city is 6 miles from Downtown Fort Worth, 30 miles from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, and 20 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport in Irving. Haltom City is surrounded almost entirely by Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and Richland Hills.
The education system for Haltom City is served by the Birdville Independent School District, which also serves neighboring cities including Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and as far as Hurst. It is also served in the north by Keller ISD, with High school students exclusively feeding into Fossil Ridge High School in Fort Worth. The city is home to 10 parks, a state-of-the-art public library and recreation center, and the Tarrant County College branch Haltom City Northeast Center is a community division of the TCC Northeast Campus in Hurst. It was created in collaboration with the leadership of Haltom City to give greater opportunities to higher education. Medical facilities inside Haltom City is the T&R Clinic in the south-side. Haltom City is surrounded by major highways including, Highway 26, Highway 377, SH 121, (NE 28th St) SH 183 and Interstate 820.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The primary purpose of the roof is to shelter your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important in order to produce a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof directly before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Haltom City, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.