Looking for a Haltom City Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Haltom City area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Haltom City roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Haltom City and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Haltom City. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Haltom City
Haltom City is a city that is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth region and inside Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The population was 42,409 at the 2010 census. Haltom City is a inner suburb of Fort Worth, a principal city of the DFW Metroplex. The city is 6 miles from Downtown Fort Worth, 30 miles from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, and 20 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport in Irving. Haltom City is surrounded almost entirely by Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and Richland Hills.
The education system for Haltom City is served by the Birdville Independent School District, which also serves neighboring cities including Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and as far as Hurst. It is also served in the north by Keller ISD, with High school students exclusively feeding into Fossil Ridge High School in Fort Worth. The city is home to 10 parks, a state-of-the-art public library and recreation center, and the Tarrant County College branch Haltom City Northeast Center is a community division of the TCC Northeast Campus in Hurst. It was created in collaboration with the leadership of Haltom City to give greater opportunities to higher education. Medical facilities inside Haltom City is the T&R Clinic in the south-side. Haltom City is surrounded by major highways including, Highway 26, Highway 377, SH 121, (NE 28th St) SH 183 and Interstate 820.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The main function of your homes roof is usually to shelter you and the loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to build a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine your roof in person before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated roofing in Haltom City, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.