In Need of a Haltom City Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Haltom City area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Haltom City roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Haltom City and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Haltom City. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Haltom City
Haltom City is a city that is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth region and inside Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The population was 42,409 at the 2010 census. Haltom City is a inner suburb of Fort Worth, a principal city of the DFW Metroplex. The city is 6 miles from Downtown Fort Worth, 30 miles from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, and 20 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport in Irving. Haltom City is surrounded almost entirely by Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and Richland Hills.
The education system for Haltom City is served by the Birdville Independent School District, which also serves neighboring cities including Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and as far as Hurst. It is also served in the north by Keller ISD, with High school students exclusively feeding into Fossil Ridge High School in Fort Worth. The city is home to 10 parks, a state-of-the-art public library and recreation center, and the Tarrant County College branch Haltom City Northeast Center is a community division of the TCC Northeast Campus in Hurst. It was created in collaboration with the leadership of Haltom City to give greater opportunities to higher education. Medical facilities inside Haltom City is the T&R Clinic in the south-side. Haltom City is surrounded by major highways including, Highway 26, Highway 377, SH 121, (NE 28th St) SH 183 and Interstate 820.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The primary function of your homes roof would be to shelter your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like develop a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to check your roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. The roof is among the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Haltom City, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.