Looking for a Haltom City Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Haltom City area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Haltom City roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Haltom City and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Haltom City. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Haltom City
Haltom City is a city that is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth region and inside Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The population was 42,409 at the 2010 census. Haltom City is a inner suburb of Fort Worth, a principal city of the DFW Metroplex. The city is 6 miles from Downtown Fort Worth, 30 miles from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, and 20 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport in Irving. Haltom City is surrounded almost entirely by Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and Richland Hills.
The education system for Haltom City is served by the Birdville Independent School District, which also serves neighboring cities including Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and as far as Hurst. It is also served in the north by Keller ISD, with High school students exclusively feeding into Fossil Ridge High School in Fort Worth. The city is home to 10 parks, a state-of-the-art public library and recreation center, and the Tarrant County College branch Haltom City Northeast Center is a community division of the TCC Northeast Campus in Hurst. It was created in collaboration with the leadership of Haltom City to give greater opportunities to higher education. Medical facilities inside Haltom City is the T&R Clinic in the south-side. Haltom City is surrounded by major highways including, Highway 26, Highway 377, SH 121, (NE 28th St) SH 183 and Interstate 820.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The key purpose of your homes roof is always to shelter both you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to create a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to check your roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Haltom City, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.