Looking for a Haltom City Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Haltom City area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Haltom City roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Haltom City and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Haltom City. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Haltom City
Haltom City is a city that is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth region and inside Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The population was 42,409 at the 2010 census. Haltom City is a inner suburb of Fort Worth, a principal city of the DFW Metroplex. The city is 6 miles from Downtown Fort Worth, 30 miles from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, and 20 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport in Irving. Haltom City is surrounded almost entirely by Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and Richland Hills.
The education system for Haltom City is served by the Birdville Independent School District, which also serves neighboring cities including Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and as far as Hurst. It is also served in the north by Keller ISD, with High school students exclusively feeding into Fossil Ridge High School in Fort Worth. The city is home to 10 parks, a state-of-the-art public library and recreation center, and the Tarrant County College branch Haltom City Northeast Center is a community division of the TCC Northeast Campus in Hurst. It was created in collaboration with the leadership of Haltom City to give greater opportunities to higher education. Medical facilities inside Haltom City is the T&R Clinic in the south-side. Haltom City is surrounded by major highways including, Highway 26, Highway 377, SH 121, (NE 28th St) SH 183 and Interstate 820.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The primary reason for your roof is usually to shelter both you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to look at your roof in person before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is very important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Haltom City, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.