In Need of a Haltom City Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Haltom City area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Haltom City roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Haltom City and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Haltom City. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Haltom City
Haltom City is a city that is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth region and inside Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The population was 42,409 at the 2010 census. Haltom City is a inner suburb of Fort Worth, a principal city of the DFW Metroplex. The city is 6 miles from Downtown Fort Worth, 30 miles from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, and 20 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport in Irving. Haltom City is surrounded almost entirely by Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and Richland Hills.
The education system for Haltom City is served by the Birdville Independent School District, which also serves neighboring cities including Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and as far as Hurst. It is also served in the north by Keller ISD, with High school students exclusively feeding into Fossil Ridge High School in Fort Worth. The city is home to 10 parks, a state-of-the-art public library and recreation center, and the Tarrant County College branch Haltom City Northeast Center is a community division of the TCC Northeast Campus in Hurst. It was created in collaboration with the leadership of Haltom City to give greater opportunities to higher education. Medical facilities inside Haltom City is the T&R Clinic in the south-side. Haltom City is surrounded by major highways including, Highway 26, Highway 377, SH 121, (NE 28th St) SH 183 and Interstate 820.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The key purpose of your roof is to shelter your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to produce a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for several years to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of clay roof tiles in Haltom City, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.