Looking for a Haltom City Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Haltom City area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Haltom City roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Haltom City and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Haltom City. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Haltom City
Haltom City is a city that is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth region and inside Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The population was 42,409 at the 2010 census. Haltom City is a inner suburb of Fort Worth, a principal city of the DFW Metroplex. The city is 6 miles from Downtown Fort Worth, 30 miles from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, and 20 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport in Irving. Haltom City is surrounded almost entirely by Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and Richland Hills.
The education system for Haltom City is served by the Birdville Independent School District, which also serves neighboring cities including Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and as far as Hurst. It is also served in the north by Keller ISD, with High school students exclusively feeding into Fossil Ridge High School in Fort Worth. The city is home to 10 parks, a state-of-the-art public library and recreation center, and the Tarrant County College branch Haltom City Northeast Center is a community division of the TCC Northeast Campus in Hurst. It was created in collaboration with the leadership of Haltom City to give greater opportunities to higher education. Medical facilities inside Haltom City is the T&R Clinic in the south-side. Haltom City is surrounded by major highways including, Highway 26, Highway 377, SH 121, (NE 28th St) SH 183 and Interstate 820.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The primary intent behind the roof would be to shelter you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to build a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof directly before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingles in Haltom City, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.