Looking for a Haltom City Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Haltom City area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Haltom City roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Haltom City and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Haltom City. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Haltom City
Haltom City is a city that is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth region and inside Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The population was 42,409 at the 2010 census. Haltom City is a inner suburb of Fort Worth, a principal city of the DFW Metroplex. The city is 6 miles from Downtown Fort Worth, 30 miles from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, and 20 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport in Irving. Haltom City is surrounded almost entirely by Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and Richland Hills.
The education system for Haltom City is served by the Birdville Independent School District, which also serves neighboring cities including Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and as far as Hurst. It is also served in the north by Keller ISD, with High school students exclusively feeding into Fossil Ridge High School in Fort Worth. The city is home to 10 parks, a state-of-the-art public library and recreation center, and the Tarrant County College branch Haltom City Northeast Center is a community division of the TCC Northeast Campus in Hurst. It was created in collaboration with the leadership of Haltom City to give greater opportunities to higher education. Medical facilities inside Haltom City is the T&R Clinic in the south-side. Haltom City is surrounded by major highways including, Highway 26, Highway 377, SH 121, (NE 28th St) SH 183 and Interstate 820.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The key reason for your roof is usually to shelter both you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential in order to develop a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to look at your roof directly before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Haltom City, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.