Looking for a Haltom City Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Haltom City area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Haltom City roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Haltom City and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Haltom City. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Haltom City
Haltom City is a city that is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth region and inside Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The population was 42,409 at the 2010 census. Haltom City is a inner suburb of Fort Worth, a principal city of the DFW Metroplex. The city is 6 miles from Downtown Fort Worth, 30 miles from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, and 20 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport in Irving. Haltom City is surrounded almost entirely by Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and Richland Hills.
The education system for Haltom City is served by the Birdville Independent School District, which also serves neighboring cities including Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and as far as Hurst. It is also served in the north by Keller ISD, with High school students exclusively feeding into Fossil Ridge High School in Fort Worth. The city is home to 10 parks, a state-of-the-art public library and recreation center, and the Tarrant County College branch Haltom City Northeast Center is a community division of the TCC Northeast Campus in Hurst. It was created in collaboration with the leadership of Haltom City to give greater opportunities to higher education. Medical facilities inside Haltom City is the T&R Clinic in the south-side. Haltom City is surrounded by major highways including, Highway 26, Highway 377, SH 121, (NE 28th St) SH 183 and Interstate 820.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The primary intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter you and the loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to develop a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check your homes roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Haltom City, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.