In Need of a Grand Prairie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Grand Prairie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Grand Prairie roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Grand Prairie and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Grand Prairie. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous city in the state.
The city of Grand Prairie was first established as Dechman by Alexander McRae Dechman in 1863. Prior to then, he resided in Young County near Fort Belknap. The 1860 U.S. Federal Census – Slave Schedules shows an A McR Dechman as having 4 slaves, ages 50, 25, 37 and 10. Dechman, learned that he could trade his oxen and wagons for land in Dallas County. In 1863, Dechman bought 239.5 acres (96.9 ha) of land on the eastern side of the Trinity River and 100 acres (40 ha) of timber land on the west side of the river for a broken-down wagon, oxen team and US$200 in Confederate money. He tried to establish a home on the property, but ran into difficulties, so he returned to his family in Birdville before joining in the Civil War. In 1867 he filed a town plat consisting of 50 acres (20 ha) with Dallas County.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The principal purpose of your roof is always to shelter you and your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you would like produce a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of steel roofing in Grand Prairie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.