Looking for a Grand Prairie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Grand Prairie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Grand Prairie roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Grand Prairie and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Grand Prairie. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous city in the state.
The city of Grand Prairie was first established as Dechman by Alexander McRae Dechman in 1863. Prior to then, he resided in Young County near Fort Belknap. The 1860 U.S. Federal Census – Slave Schedules shows an A McR Dechman as having 4 slaves, ages 50, 25, 37 and 10. Dechman, learned that he could trade his oxen and wagons for land in Dallas County. In 1863, Dechman bought 239.5 acres (96.9 ha) of land on the eastern side of the Trinity River and 100 acres (40 ha) of timber land on the west side of the river for a broken-down wagon, oxen team and US$200 in Confederate money. He tried to establish a home on the property, but ran into difficulties, so he returned to his family in Birdville before joining in the Civil War. In 1867 he filed a town plat consisting of 50 acres (20 ha) with Dallas County.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The key purpose of your roof is usually to shelter you and the family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to examine the roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in Grand Prairie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.