In Need of a Grand Prairie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Grand Prairie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Grand Prairie roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Grand Prairie and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Grand Prairie. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous city in the state.
The city of Grand Prairie was first established as Dechman by Alexander McRae Dechman in 1863. Prior to then, he resided in Young County near Fort Belknap. The 1860 U.S. Federal Census – Slave Schedules shows an A McR Dechman as having 4 slaves, ages 50, 25, 37 and 10. Dechman, learned that he could trade his oxen and wagons for land in Dallas County. In 1863, Dechman bought 239.5 acres (96.9 ha) of land on the eastern side of the Trinity River and 100 acres (40 ha) of timber land on the west side of the river for a broken-down wagon, oxen team and US$200 in Confederate money. He tried to establish a home on the property, but ran into difficulties, so he returned to his family in Birdville before joining in the Civil War. In 1867 he filed a town plat consisting of 50 acres (20 ha) with Dallas County.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The key reason for your homes roof is to shelter you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to create a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for several years to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to look at your roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing tar in Grand Prairie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.