Looking for a Grand Prairie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Grand Prairie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Grand Prairie roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Grand Prairie and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Grand Prairie. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous city in the state.
The city of Grand Prairie was first established as Dechman by Alexander McRae Dechman in 1863. Prior to then, he resided in Young County near Fort Belknap. The 1860 U.S. Federal Census – Slave Schedules shows an A McR Dechman as having 4 slaves, ages 50, 25, 37 and 10. Dechman, learned that he could trade his oxen and wagons for land in Dallas County. In 1863, Dechman bought 239.5 acres (96.9 ha) of land on the eastern side of the Trinity River and 100 acres (40 ha) of timber land on the west side of the river for a broken-down wagon, oxen team and US$200 in Confederate money. He tried to establish a home on the property, but ran into difficulties, so he returned to his family in Birdville before joining in the Civil War. In 1867 he filed a town plat consisting of 50 acres (20 ha) with Dallas County.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The primary function of your homes roof is to shelter your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important in order to create a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years to come. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to look at the roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing systems in Grand Prairie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.