Looking for a Grand Prairie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Grand Prairie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Grand Prairie roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Grand Prairie and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Grand Prairie. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous city in the state.
The city of Grand Prairie was first established as Dechman by Alexander McRae Dechman in 1863. Prior to then, he resided in Young County near Fort Belknap. The 1860 U.S. Federal Census – Slave Schedules shows an A McR Dechman as having 4 slaves, ages 50, 25, 37 and 10. Dechman, learned that he could trade his oxen and wagons for land in Dallas County. In 1863, Dechman bought 239.5 acres (96.9 ha) of land on the eastern side of the Trinity River and 100 acres (40 ha) of timber land on the west side of the river for a broken-down wagon, oxen team and US$200 in Confederate money. He tried to establish a home on the property, but ran into difficulties, so he returned to his family in Birdville before joining in the Civil War. In 1867 he filed a town plat consisting of 50 acres (20 ha) with Dallas County.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The key purpose of your roof is usually to shelter both you and your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for several years to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to look at the roof in person before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing services in Grand Prairie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.