In Need of a Grand Prairie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Grand Prairie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Grand Prairie roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Grand Prairie and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Grand Prairie. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous city in the state.
The city of Grand Prairie was first established as Dechman by Alexander McRae Dechman in 1863. Prior to then, he resided in Young County near Fort Belknap. The 1860 U.S. Federal Census – Slave Schedules shows an A McR Dechman as having 4 slaves, ages 50, 25, 37 and 10. Dechman, learned that he could trade his oxen and wagons for land in Dallas County. In 1863, Dechman bought 239.5 acres (96.9 ha) of land on the eastern side of the Trinity River and 100 acres (40 ha) of timber land on the west side of the river for a broken-down wagon, oxen team and US$200 in Confederate money. He tried to establish a home on the property, but ran into difficulties, so he returned to his family in Birdville before joining in the Civil War. In 1867 he filed a town plat consisting of 50 acres (20 ha) with Dallas County.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The principal function of your homes roof is usually to shelter both you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like create a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to check your homes roof directly before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing materials in Grand Prairie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.