In Need of a Grand Prairie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Grand Prairie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Grand Prairie roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Grand Prairie and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Grand Prairie. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous city in the state.
The city of Grand Prairie was first established as Dechman by Alexander McRae Dechman in 1863. Prior to then, he resided in Young County near Fort Belknap. The 1860 U.S. Federal Census – Slave Schedules shows an A McR Dechman as having 4 slaves, ages 50, 25, 37 and 10. Dechman, learned that he could trade his oxen and wagons for land in Dallas County. In 1863, Dechman bought 239.5 acres (96.9 ha) of land on the eastern side of the Trinity River and 100 acres (40 ha) of timber land on the west side of the river for a broken-down wagon, oxen team and US$200 in Confederate money. He tried to establish a home on the property, but ran into difficulties, so he returned to his family in Birdville before joining in the Civil War. In 1867 he filed a town plat consisting of 50 acres (20 ha) with Dallas County.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The principal intent behind your roof would be to shelter your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital in order to develop a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to check the roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing felt in Grand Prairie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.