Looking for a Grand Prairie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Grand Prairie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Grand Prairie roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Grand Prairie and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Grand Prairie. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous city in the state.
The city of Grand Prairie was first established as Dechman by Alexander McRae Dechman in 1863. Prior to then, he resided in Young County near Fort Belknap. The 1860 U.S. Federal Census – Slave Schedules shows an A McR Dechman as having 4 slaves, ages 50, 25, 37 and 10. Dechman, learned that he could trade his oxen and wagons for land in Dallas County. In 1863, Dechman bought 239.5 acres (96.9 ha) of land on the eastern side of the Trinity River and 100 acres (40 ha) of timber land on the west side of the river for a broken-down wagon, oxen team and US$200 in Confederate money. He tried to establish a home on the property, but ran into difficulties, so he returned to his family in Birdville before joining in the Civil War. In 1867 he filed a town plat consisting of 50 acres (20 ha) with Dallas County.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The main purpose of the roof is usually to shelter your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to build a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to examine your roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof waterproofing in Grand Prairie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.