In Need of a Grand Prairie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Grand Prairie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Grand Prairie roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Grand Prairie and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Grand Prairie. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous city in the state.
The city of Grand Prairie was first established as Dechman by Alexander McRae Dechman in 1863. Prior to then, he resided in Young County near Fort Belknap. The 1860 U.S. Federal Census – Slave Schedules shows an A McR Dechman as having 4 slaves, ages 50, 25, 37 and 10. Dechman, learned that he could trade his oxen and wagons for land in Dallas County. In 1863, Dechman bought 239.5 acres (96.9 ha) of land on the eastern side of the Trinity River and 100 acres (40 ha) of timber land on the west side of the river for a broken-down wagon, oxen team and US$200 in Confederate money. He tried to establish a home on the property, but ran into difficulties, so he returned to his family in Birdville before joining in the Civil War. In 1867 he filed a town plat consisting of 50 acres (20 ha) with Dallas County.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The principal reason for your homes roof is always to shelter you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to develop a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to check the roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof tiles in Grand Prairie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.