In Need of a Grand Prairie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Grand Prairie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Grand Prairie roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Grand Prairie and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Grand Prairie. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous city in the state.
The city of Grand Prairie was first established as Dechman by Alexander McRae Dechman in 1863. Prior to then, he resided in Young County near Fort Belknap. The 1860 U.S. Federal Census – Slave Schedules shows an A McR Dechman as having 4 slaves, ages 50, 25, 37 and 10. Dechman, learned that he could trade his oxen and wagons for land in Dallas County. In 1863, Dechman bought 239.5 acres (96.9 ha) of land on the eastern side of the Trinity River and 100 acres (40 ha) of timber land on the west side of the river for a broken-down wagon, oxen team and US$200 in Confederate money. He tried to establish a home on the property, but ran into difficulties, so he returned to his family in Birdville before joining in the Civil War. In 1867 he filed a town plat consisting of 50 acres (20 ha) with Dallas County.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The key purpose of your roof is always to shelter your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important in order to create a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to look at your homes roof personally before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. The roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof shingles in Grand Prairie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.