Looking for a Grand Prairie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Grand Prairie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Grand Prairie roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Grand Prairie and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Grand Prairie. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous city in the state.
The city of Grand Prairie was first established as Dechman by Alexander McRae Dechman in 1863. Prior to then, he resided in Young County near Fort Belknap. The 1860 U.S. Federal Census – Slave Schedules shows an A McR Dechman as having 4 slaves, ages 50, 25, 37 and 10. Dechman, learned that he could trade his oxen and wagons for land in Dallas County. In 1863, Dechman bought 239.5 acres (96.9 ha) of land on the eastern side of the Trinity River and 100 acres (40 ha) of timber land on the west side of the river for a broken-down wagon, oxen team and US$200 in Confederate money. He tried to establish a home on the property, but ran into difficulties, so he returned to his family in Birdville before joining in the Civil War. In 1867 he filed a town plat consisting of 50 acres (20 ha) with Dallas County.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The key purpose of the roof is usually to shelter you and the family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you would like create a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is really important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof sealant in Grand Prairie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.