In Need of a Grand Prairie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Grand Prairie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Grand Prairie roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Grand Prairie and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Grand Prairie. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous city in the state.
The city of Grand Prairie was first established as Dechman by Alexander McRae Dechman in 1863. Prior to then, he resided in Young County near Fort Belknap. The 1860 U.S. Federal Census – Slave Schedules shows an A McR Dechman as having 4 slaves, ages 50, 25, 37 and 10. Dechman, learned that he could trade his oxen and wagons for land in Dallas County. In 1863, Dechman bought 239.5 acres (96.9 ha) of land on the eastern side of the Trinity River and 100 acres (40 ha) of timber land on the west side of the river for a broken-down wagon, oxen team and US$200 in Confederate money. He tried to establish a home on the property, but ran into difficulties, so he returned to his family in Birdville before joining in the Civil War. In 1867 he filed a town plat consisting of 50 acres (20 ha) with Dallas County.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The key intent behind the roof is usually to shelter both you and your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like develop a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to check the roof directly before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof restoration in Grand Prairie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.