In Need of a Grand Prairie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Grand Prairie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Grand Prairie roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Grand Prairie and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Grand Prairie. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous city in the state.
The city of Grand Prairie was first established as Dechman by Alexander McRae Dechman in 1863. Prior to then, he resided in Young County near Fort Belknap. The 1860 U.S. Federal Census – Slave Schedules shows an A McR Dechman as having 4 slaves, ages 50, 25, 37 and 10. Dechman, learned that he could trade his oxen and wagons for land in Dallas County. In 1863, Dechman bought 239.5 acres (96.9 ha) of land on the eastern side of the Trinity River and 100 acres (40 ha) of timber land on the west side of the river for a broken-down wagon, oxen team and US$200 in Confederate money. He tried to establish a home on the property, but ran into difficulties, so he returned to his family in Birdville before joining in the Civil War. In 1867 he filed a town plat consisting of 50 acres (20 ha) with Dallas County.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The main reason for your roof is usually to shelter you and the loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important in order to produce a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to look at your roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof replacement cost in Grand Prairie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.