Looking for a Grand Prairie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Grand Prairie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Grand Prairie roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Grand Prairie and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Grand Prairie. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous city in the state.
The city of Grand Prairie was first established as Dechman by Alexander McRae Dechman in 1863. Prior to then, he resided in Young County near Fort Belknap. The 1860 U.S. Federal Census – Slave Schedules shows an A McR Dechman as having 4 slaves, ages 50, 25, 37 and 10. Dechman, learned that he could trade his oxen and wagons for land in Dallas County. In 1863, Dechman bought 239.5 acres (96.9 ha) of land on the eastern side of the Trinity River and 100 acres (40 ha) of timber land on the west side of the river for a broken-down wagon, oxen team and US$200 in Confederate money. He tried to establish a home on the property, but ran into difficulties, so he returned to his family in Birdville before joining in the Civil War. In 1867 he filed a town plat consisting of 50 acres (20 ha) with Dallas County.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The key intent behind your homes roof is always to shelter you and the loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like create a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to check the roof directly before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof membrane in Grand Prairie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.