Looking for a Grand Prairie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Grand Prairie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Grand Prairie roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Grand Prairie and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Grand Prairie. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous city in the state.
The city of Grand Prairie was first established as Dechman by Alexander McRae Dechman in 1863. Prior to then, he resided in Young County near Fort Belknap. The 1860 U.S. Federal Census – Slave Schedules shows an A McR Dechman as having 4 slaves, ages 50, 25, 37 and 10. Dechman, learned that he could trade his oxen and wagons for land in Dallas County. In 1863, Dechman bought 239.5 acres (96.9 ha) of land on the eastern side of the Trinity River and 100 acres (40 ha) of timber land on the west side of the river for a broken-down wagon, oxen team and US$200 in Confederate money. He tried to establish a home on the property, but ran into difficulties, so he returned to his family in Birdville before joining in the Civil War. In 1867 he filed a town plat consisting of 50 acres (20 ha) with Dallas County.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The main intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter you and the family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to produce a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak repair in Grand Prairie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.