In Need of a Grand Prairie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Grand Prairie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Grand Prairie roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Grand Prairie and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Grand Prairie. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous city in the state.
The city of Grand Prairie was first established as Dechman by Alexander McRae Dechman in 1863. Prior to then, he resided in Young County near Fort Belknap. The 1860 U.S. Federal Census – Slave Schedules shows an A McR Dechman as having 4 slaves, ages 50, 25, 37 and 10. Dechman, learned that he could trade his oxen and wagons for land in Dallas County. In 1863, Dechman bought 239.5 acres (96.9 ha) of land on the eastern side of the Trinity River and 100 acres (40 ha) of timber land on the west side of the river for a broken-down wagon, oxen team and US$200 in Confederate money. He tried to establish a home on the property, but ran into difficulties, so he returned to his family in Birdville before joining in the Civil War. In 1867 he filed a town plat consisting of 50 acres (20 ha) with Dallas County.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The key reason for the roof is usually to shelter both you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to develop a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof in person before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Grand Prairie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.