In Need of a Grand Prairie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Grand Prairie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Grand Prairie roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Grand Prairie and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Grand Prairie. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous city in the state.
The city of Grand Prairie was first established as Dechman by Alexander McRae Dechman in 1863. Prior to then, he resided in Young County near Fort Belknap. The 1860 U.S. Federal Census – Slave Schedules shows an A McR Dechman as having 4 slaves, ages 50, 25, 37 and 10. Dechman, learned that he could trade his oxen and wagons for land in Dallas County. In 1863, Dechman bought 239.5 acres (96.9 ha) of land on the eastern side of the Trinity River and 100 acres (40 ha) of timber land on the west side of the river for a broken-down wagon, oxen team and US$200 in Confederate money. He tried to establish a home on the property, but ran into difficulties, so he returned to his family in Birdville before joining in the Civil War. In 1867 he filed a town plat consisting of 50 acres (20 ha) with Dallas County.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The key reason for your homes roof is usually to shelter your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to develop a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof directly before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof flashing in Grand Prairie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.