Looking for a Grand Prairie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Grand Prairie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Grand Prairie roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Grand Prairie and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Grand Prairie. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous city in the state.
The city of Grand Prairie was first established as Dechman by Alexander McRae Dechman in 1863. Prior to then, he resided in Young County near Fort Belknap. The 1860 U.S. Federal Census – Slave Schedules shows an A McR Dechman as having 4 slaves, ages 50, 25, 37 and 10. Dechman, learned that he could trade his oxen and wagons for land in Dallas County. In 1863, Dechman bought 239.5 acres (96.9 ha) of land on the eastern side of the Trinity River and 100 acres (40 ha) of timber land on the west side of the river for a broken-down wagon, oxen team and US$200 in Confederate money. He tried to establish a home on the property, but ran into difficulties, so he returned to his family in Birdville before joining in the Civil War. In 1867 he filed a town plat consisting of 50 acres (20 ha) with Dallas County.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The main intent behind your roof would be to shelter you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to produce a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof directly before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof estimate in Grand Prairie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.