In Need of a Grand Prairie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Grand Prairie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Grand Prairie roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Grand Prairie and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Grand Prairie. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous city in the state.
The city of Grand Prairie was first established as Dechman by Alexander McRae Dechman in 1863. Prior to then, he resided in Young County near Fort Belknap. The 1860 U.S. Federal Census – Slave Schedules shows an A McR Dechman as having 4 slaves, ages 50, 25, 37 and 10. Dechman, learned that he could trade his oxen and wagons for land in Dallas County. In 1863, Dechman bought 239.5 acres (96.9 ha) of land on the eastern side of the Trinity River and 100 acres (40 ha) of timber land on the west side of the river for a broken-down wagon, oxen team and US$200 in Confederate money. He tried to establish a home on the property, but ran into difficulties, so he returned to his family in Birdville before joining in the Civil War. In 1867 he filed a town plat consisting of 50 acres (20 ha) with Dallas County.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The principal reason for the roof would be to shelter you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to develop a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to examine the roof personally before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roll roofing in Grand Prairie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.