Looking for a Grand Prairie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Grand Prairie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Grand Prairie roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Grand Prairie and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Grand Prairie. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous city in the state.
The city of Grand Prairie was first established as Dechman by Alexander McRae Dechman in 1863. Prior to then, he resided in Young County near Fort Belknap. The 1860 U.S. Federal Census – Slave Schedules shows an A McR Dechman as having 4 slaves, ages 50, 25, 37 and 10. Dechman, learned that he could trade his oxen and wagons for land in Dallas County. In 1863, Dechman bought 239.5 acres (96.9 ha) of land on the eastern side of the Trinity River and 100 acres (40 ha) of timber land on the west side of the river for a broken-down wagon, oxen team and US$200 in Confederate money. He tried to establish a home on the property, but ran into difficulties, so he returned to his family in Birdville before joining in the Civil War. In 1867 he filed a town plat consisting of 50 acres (20 ha) with Dallas County.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The principal function of the roof is usually to shelter both you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to create a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to check your roof personally before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in Grand Prairie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.