Looking for a Grand Prairie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Grand Prairie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Grand Prairie roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Grand Prairie and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Grand Prairie. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous city in the state.
The city of Grand Prairie was first established as Dechman by Alexander McRae Dechman in 1863. Prior to then, he resided in Young County near Fort Belknap. The 1860 U.S. Federal Census – Slave Schedules shows an A McR Dechman as having 4 slaves, ages 50, 25, 37 and 10. Dechman, learned that he could trade his oxen and wagons for land in Dallas County. In 1863, Dechman bought 239.5 acres (96.9 ha) of land on the eastern side of the Trinity River and 100 acres (40 ha) of timber land on the west side of the river for a broken-down wagon, oxen team and US$200 in Confederate money. He tried to establish a home on the property, but ran into difficulties, so he returned to his family in Birdville before joining in the Civil War. In 1867 he filed a town plat consisting of 50 acres (20 ha) with Dallas County.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The main reason for your homes roof is to shelter you and the loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like build a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to check your homes roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is very important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in Grand Prairie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.