In Need of a Grand Prairie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Grand Prairie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Grand Prairie roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Grand Prairie and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Grand Prairie. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous city in the state.
The city of Grand Prairie was first established as Dechman by Alexander McRae Dechman in 1863. Prior to then, he resided in Young County near Fort Belknap. The 1860 U.S. Federal Census – Slave Schedules shows an A McR Dechman as having 4 slaves, ages 50, 25, 37 and 10. Dechman, learned that he could trade his oxen and wagons for land in Dallas County. In 1863, Dechman bought 239.5 acres (96.9 ha) of land on the eastern side of the Trinity River and 100 acres (40 ha) of timber land on the west side of the river for a broken-down wagon, oxen team and US$200 in Confederate money. He tried to establish a home on the property, but ran into difficulties, so he returned to his family in Birdville before joining in the Civil War. In 1867 he filed a town plat consisting of 50 acres (20 ha) with Dallas County.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The key function of the roof would be to shelter you and the family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important in order to develop a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to check the roof personally before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof shingles in Grand Prairie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.