Looking for a Grand Prairie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Grand Prairie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Grand Prairie roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Grand Prairie and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Grand Prairie. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous city in the state.
The city of Grand Prairie was first established as Dechman by Alexander McRae Dechman in 1863. Prior to then, he resided in Young County near Fort Belknap. The 1860 U.S. Federal Census – Slave Schedules shows an A McR Dechman as having 4 slaves, ages 50, 25, 37 and 10. Dechman, learned that he could trade his oxen and wagons for land in Dallas County. In 1863, Dechman bought 239.5 acres (96.9 ha) of land on the eastern side of the Trinity River and 100 acres (40 ha) of timber land on the west side of the river for a broken-down wagon, oxen team and US$200 in Confederate money. He tried to establish a home on the property, but ran into difficulties, so he returned to his family in Birdville before joining in the Civil War. In 1867 he filed a town plat consisting of 50 acres (20 ha) with Dallas County.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The primary intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter both you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to produce a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to check the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Grand Prairie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.