Looking for a Grand Prairie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Grand Prairie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Grand Prairie roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Grand Prairie and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Grand Prairie. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous city in the state.
The city of Grand Prairie was first established as Dechman by Alexander McRae Dechman in 1863. Prior to then, he resided in Young County near Fort Belknap. The 1860 U.S. Federal Census – Slave Schedules shows an A McR Dechman as having 4 slaves, ages 50, 25, 37 and 10. Dechman, learned that he could trade his oxen and wagons for land in Dallas County. In 1863, Dechman bought 239.5 acres (96.9 ha) of land on the eastern side of the Trinity River and 100 acres (40 ha) of timber land on the west side of the river for a broken-down wagon, oxen team and US$200 in Confederate money. He tried to establish a home on the property, but ran into difficulties, so he returned to his family in Birdville before joining in the Civil War. In 1867 he filed a town plat consisting of 50 acres (20 ha) with Dallas County.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The key function of your roof is always to shelter both you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to examine your roof directly before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof cost in Grand Prairie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.