In Need of a Grand Prairie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Grand Prairie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Grand Prairie roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Grand Prairie and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Grand Prairie. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous city in the state.
The city of Grand Prairie was first established as Dechman by Alexander McRae Dechman in 1863. Prior to then, he resided in Young County near Fort Belknap. The 1860 U.S. Federal Census – Slave Schedules shows an A McR Dechman as having 4 slaves, ages 50, 25, 37 and 10. Dechman, learned that he could trade his oxen and wagons for land in Dallas County. In 1863, Dechman bought 239.5 acres (96.9 ha) of land on the eastern side of the Trinity River and 100 acres (40 ha) of timber land on the west side of the river for a broken-down wagon, oxen team and US$200 in Confederate money. He tried to establish a home on the property, but ran into difficulties, so he returned to his family in Birdville before joining in the Civil War. In 1867 he filed a town plat consisting of 50 acres (20 ha) with Dallas County.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The key reason for your roof is usually to shelter you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to create a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof personally before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Grand Prairie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.