In Need of a Grand Prairie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Grand Prairie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Grand Prairie roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Grand Prairie and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Grand Prairie. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous city in the state.
The city of Grand Prairie was first established as Dechman by Alexander McRae Dechman in 1863. Prior to then, he resided in Young County near Fort Belknap. The 1860 U.S. Federal Census – Slave Schedules shows an A McR Dechman as having 4 slaves, ages 50, 25, 37 and 10. Dechman, learned that he could trade his oxen and wagons for land in Dallas County. In 1863, Dechman bought 239.5 acres (96.9 ha) of land on the eastern side of the Trinity River and 100 acres (40 ha) of timber land on the west side of the river for a broken-down wagon, oxen team and US$200 in Confederate money. He tried to establish a home on the property, but ran into difficulties, so he returned to his family in Birdville before joining in the Civil War. In 1867 he filed a town plat consisting of 50 acres (20 ha) with Dallas County.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The key reason for the roof is to shelter you and the family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to develop a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Inspection in Grand Prairie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.