Looking for a Grand Prairie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the Grand Prairie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Grand Prairie roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Grand Prairie and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Grand Prairie. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous city in the state.
The city of Grand Prairie was first established as Dechman by Alexander McRae Dechman in 1863. Prior to then, he resided in Young County near Fort Belknap. The 1860 U.S. Federal Census – Slave Schedules shows an A McR Dechman as having 4 slaves, ages 50, 25, 37 and 10. Dechman, learned that he could trade his oxen and wagons for land in Dallas County. In 1863, Dechman bought 239.5 acres (96.9 ha) of land on the eastern side of the Trinity River and 100 acres (40 ha) of timber land on the west side of the river for a broken-down wagon, oxen team and US$200 in Confederate money. He tried to establish a home on the property, but ran into difficulties, so he returned to his family in Birdville before joining in the Civil War. In 1867 he filed a town plat consisting of 50 acres (20 ha) with Dallas County.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The main reason for the roof is always to shelter you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to build a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to look at your roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated roofing in Grand Prairie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.