In Need of a Grand Prairie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Grand Prairie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Grand Prairie roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Grand Prairie and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Grand Prairie. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous city in the state.
The city of Grand Prairie was first established as Dechman by Alexander McRae Dechman in 1863. Prior to then, he resided in Young County near Fort Belknap. The 1860 U.S. Federal Census – Slave Schedules shows an A McR Dechman as having 4 slaves, ages 50, 25, 37 and 10. Dechman, learned that he could trade his oxen and wagons for land in Dallas County. In 1863, Dechman bought 239.5 acres (96.9 ha) of land on the eastern side of the Trinity River and 100 acres (40 ha) of timber land on the west side of the river for a broken-down wagon, oxen team and US$200 in Confederate money. He tried to establish a home on the property, but ran into difficulties, so he returned to his family in Birdville before joining in the Civil War. In 1867 he filed a town plat consisting of 50 acres (20 ha) with Dallas County.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The principal intent behind the roof would be to shelter both you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to create a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofer having a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of concrete roof tiles in Grand Prairie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.