In Need of a Grand Prairie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Grand Prairie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Grand Prairie roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Grand Prairie and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Grand Prairie. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous city in the state.
The city of Grand Prairie was first established as Dechman by Alexander McRae Dechman in 1863. Prior to then, he resided in Young County near Fort Belknap. The 1860 U.S. Federal Census – Slave Schedules shows an A McR Dechman as having 4 slaves, ages 50, 25, 37 and 10. Dechman, learned that he could trade his oxen and wagons for land in Dallas County. In 1863, Dechman bought 239.5 acres (96.9 ha) of land on the eastern side of the Trinity River and 100 acres (40 ha) of timber land on the west side of the river for a broken-down wagon, oxen team and US$200 in Confederate money. He tried to establish a home on the property, but ran into difficulties, so he returned to his family in Birdville before joining in the Civil War. In 1867 he filed a town plat consisting of 50 acres (20 ha) with Dallas County.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The key intent behind your homes roof would be to shelter your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years to come. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Grand Prairie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.